Shipping & Returns
- All orders will be shipped in a timely manner. If the product is in stock, it will be shipped within five business days.
- If it is a custom made piece, it will be shipped within five business days of completion.
- Unfortunately due to COVID-19 we cannot control some delays that may happen once the product is shipped.
WE WANT YOU TO LOVE YOUR JEWELRY!
- We have a 30-day return policy and a 100% satisfaction policy which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Our return policy is extended to January 25 to accommodate Holiday gifts purchased from November 1-December 25.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on the Lauren necklace as all proceeds from this necklace are donated to the current charity.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.